Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
Send me profiles at *vam...@compuga.com <vam...@compuga.com>*
*Job Title : **Performance Tester*
*Location : *Plano, TX / Richmond, VA / Wilmington, DE
*Duration :* 3 Months+
****Only GC/Citizen / EAD'S****
· Coordinates and execute upon the creation of Test Cases, scripts
and performance test execution..
· Perform automated load/performance testing across multiple
messaging protocols (including HTTP), focusing on overall application
performance - validating that application response and outputs accurately
reflect business requirements.
· Design, develop, and execute performance test cases and scripts
through analysis of product specifications and software requirements, as
well as mentoring other test team members.
· Work with Project /Test Data Management Teams to establish test
data in sufficient quantity to support the performance testing effort
· Configure and prepare proper performance monitoring tools and
metrics (Sitescope, Diagnostics, etc...)
· Support the Performance Test Lead in the preparation of documents
governing the establishment of firewall connectivity and network waiver
· Active participant in the meeting(s) to verify firewall openings
between performance testing software and that of the application
· Active participant in the efforts required to obtain application
network profile for the obtain of an execution waiver
· Maintain up-to-instance repository of artifacts related to
performance test executions.
· Execute, monitor, analyze, and report performance tests.
· Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration
files, logs, or code pieces to determine breakdown source.
· Adhere to defect tracking process; document software defects,
using a defect tracking tool (Quality Center), monitor the progress in a
timely manner, escalate aging and priority defects
· Timely and accurate communication of testing events, daily
status, and test execution results, etc.
· Work closely and support the coordination effort of other QA team
members in primary and offshore locations
· HP LoadRunner expertise with direct scripting experience
employing protocols HTTP, Web Services, AJAX, AJAX TruClient.
· Highly desirable HP LoadRunner experience using protocols Citrix,
RDP, Windows Socket (Winsock), and Performance testing Mobile Technologies,
· Must have UNIX experience with J2EE web hosted solutions and .NET
· Experience with performance testing tool other than HP
Performance Center/Load Runner (JMeter, Neoload, Webload, LoadUI) desirable
· Desirable, experience with H SV or C LISA Virtualization Software
· Desirable, experience with mock service creation via SoapUI or
other comparable software
Thanks & Regards,
39138 Fremont Blvd Suite 201 Fremont CA 94538
*619-639-2353*, vam...@compuga.com, www.compuga.com
* GTalk/YIM: vamshi.staffing*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.