Tittle: J2ee developer with Banking /Finance domain experience

Location : Mclean, VA

Position:  Contract

·         Must have Banking Finance Domain experience.

·         Experience Java,J2ee technology.

·         Experience with GUI technologies such as JSF.

·         Experience with EJB3.0 and JaX-WS web services.

·         Must have knowledge on JMS/Messaging and Queue on web logic.

Thanks and Regards,

*Karan Tyagi*

*IDC Technologies, Inc*., 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035

Tel: 408-457-9381 Extn: 4014| Fax: 408-608-6088

Email: karan.ty...@idctechnologies.com <ka...@idctechnologies.com>| Web:

Yahoo IM: Karan_tyagi2000, Gtalk IM: itrecruiter2012

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from