Please let me know if you have any resource for this position:
*Required ".Net Lead"*
*Location : Louisville,KY*
· Knowledge of Service-oriented Architecture (SOA) and Model Driven
· Develop Application Architecture quickly from the given set of
· Good knowledge in Design Patterns and SQL Server Development and
· Responsible for the architecture and design of large, complex
· Provide technical oversight to engineers working on software and
hardware problem identification and resolution
· Ability to analyze and explain the risks involved in using, or
not using, technology solutions to solve business or organizational
problems and not compromising on the architectural direction and vision.
· Good experience in technology landscape Well-versed in Web tier
technology / frameworks
· Review infrastructure for any issues and recommend solutions.
· Assist enterprise architecture team on all governance activities.
· Evaluate all Dot Net documents and record observation.
· Coordinate with architects and analysts and maintain technical
· Preferred Skills - NET, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, Enterprise
XSL, XSD, WWF, WPF, WCF, Silverlight and associated technologies and
38 washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ-08550
Ph: 609-897-9670 x 2168
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.