Hi Partner,
I have Oracle Apps Consultant position for your consultant, if anyone is
available please inforn me ASAP.

*Position: Oracle Apps Consultant (Oracle EBS developer)*

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Interview mode: Tele only*

Requirement overview & other details :--

The successful applicant will have strong Oracle E-business Suite
applications technology experience and should be able to solve complex
problems and mission critical issues in Oracle EBS modules and oracle
custom applications. Uses experience, high level techno functional skills,
Oracle product knowledge and problems solving skills to develop and improve
code supporting various business processes. Works with Business Process
Analysts to perform analysis of trouble tickets reported by users and
develops appropriate solutions. One of the primary jobs this candidate has
to work on is a webservice integration of Oracle ERP to Microsoft Dynamic
CRM, and hence should have working knowledge of xmlparser and other DOM
interfaces in Oracle pl/sql.

This role requires:

   - Good knowledge of Oracle Apps Architecture.
   - Efficiently troubleshooting and resolving complex and mission critical
   issues primarily in the Oracle ERP and Oracle custom applications.
   - Ensuring quality and adhering to timeline of the project in
   cooperation with team members.
   - Analyzing work load, determining and implementing best practices to
   improve productivity.

   - Candidate must have 4+ years' experience as an Oracle EBS developer
   - Programming Skills: SQL*Plus, PLSQL, Oracle Developer (including
   Forms6i and Reports6i), SQL*Loader, Workflow Builder, TOAD, XML/BI
   Publisher, Application Object Library, Concurrent Manager, Flexfields,
   Alerts, exposure to OA Framework, shell scripting.
   - Performance tuning and optimization.
   - Knowledge of standard APIs and interface tables available in
   - Basic functional knowledge in Oracle Apps modules is a plus.
   - Candidate will primarily work in Oracle but must be willing to learn
   to support other applications.
   - Project exposure on one or more Implementations, Extensions,
   Interfaces, Conversions & Reports.
   - Worked across different types of projects like development, data
   migration, testing, roll out, support and enhancement

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina