I have Oracle Apps Consultant position for your consultant, if anyone is
available please inforn me ASAP.
*Position: Oracle Apps Consultant (Oracle EBS developer)*
*Location: Houston, TX*
*Duration: 6 months*
*Interview mode: Tele only*
Requirement overview & other details :--
The successful applicant will have strong Oracle E-business Suite
applications technology experience and should be able to solve complex
problems and mission critical issues in Oracle EBS modules and oracle
custom applications. Uses experience, high level techno functional skills,
Oracle product knowledge and problems solving skills to develop and improve
code supporting various business processes. Works with Business Process
Analysts to perform analysis of trouble tickets reported by users and
develops appropriate solutions. One of the primary jobs this candidate has
to work on is a webservice integration of Oracle ERP to Microsoft Dynamic
CRM, and hence should have working knowledge of xmlparser and other DOM
interfaces in Oracle pl/sql.
This role requires:
- Good knowledge of Oracle Apps Architecture.
- Efficiently troubleshooting and resolving complex and mission critical
issues primarily in the Oracle ERP and Oracle custom applications.
- Ensuring quality and adhering to timeline of the project in
cooperation with team members.
- Analyzing work load, determining and implementing best practices to
- Candidate must have 4+ years' experience as an Oracle EBS developer
- Programming Skills: SQL*Plus, PLSQL, Oracle Developer (including
Forms6i and Reports6i), SQL*Loader, Workflow Builder, TOAD, XML/BI
Publisher, Application Object Library, Concurrent Manager, Flexfields,
Alerts, exposure to OA Framework, shell scripting.
- Performance tuning and optimization.
- Knowledge of standard APIs and interface tables available in
- Basic functional knowledge in Oracle Apps modules is a plus.
- Candidate will primarily work in Oracle but must be willing to learn
to support other applications.
- Project exposure on one or more Implementations, Extensions,
Interfaces, Conversions & Reports.
- Worked across different types of projects like development, data
migration, testing, roll out, support and enhancement
Tim Poole | Tech Tammina
tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>| t...@tammina.com
ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified Company | Certified Minority Business Enterprise
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your"original email
address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update
it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.