I look forward in working with you, IT Intellects. I would like to make a
beneficial co-operation with you on this position. Please, let me know if
you have suitable consultants for this position *ASAP*. *Time is
crucial*with these requisitions and the sooner we can submit your
consultant the
higher chance there is to land an interview. If your candidate is a good
fit, I will contact him/her immediately.

Thank you in advance!

Please send resumes on *si...@itintellects.com <si...@itintellects.com> * or
you can reach me at *828-202-6177*

*Position: Java Developer *

*Location: *Trenton, NJ
*Duration:  4 months*
*Starting date: 24th Feb*
*Type: *Contract (W2 or 1099/C2C)
*Interview type:* Both Phone and In Person

*Must to have:*

   - Experience with HL7 (5 years);
   - Experience in developing web applications using Java (4 years);
   - Experience using JavaScript (1 year);
   - Experience with XML (2 years);
   - Excellent written and verbal communication skills

*Nice to have:*

   - Experience using Orion Rhapsody (5 years);
   - Experience using PHIN Standards and Architecture (5 years);
   - Experience using Oracle (5 years);
   - Experience using Health Industry Vocabulary (5 years);
   - Experience using Health Interfaces (5 years);
   - Experience using Orion Symphonia (5 years).

Thanks & regards

1125 Victoria Blake Ln Belmont, NC 28012 - 6529

*Mohammed Siraj*

*Work: 828 202 6177*

*Fax: 732 359 1525*

*si...@itintellects.com <si...@itintellects.com>**   |  *