Hello There ,
Please let me know your interest on below spot

* Please send me good profiles at
**l...@technotalent.com*<l...@technotalent.com>
 *or I can be reach at *732-230-4500

This is contract to hire opportunity with our Direct Client at *Harrisburg,
PA.* We are looking for  *ABAP Developer *and time is of essence and it
will be great if you could respond back to me ASAP with your interest in
our project along with your updated resume.

*Position Location:* *Harrisburg, PA*

*Interview Type: Either Web Cam or In Person interview or Phone*

*Duration- CTH 6 month contract*

*Rate:$50/hr CTC*

*Job Description:*

ABAP Developer

Our client in Harrisburg, PA is looking for an ABAP developer, who has
experience with/exposure to SAP Security objects and protocols.

Person who is knowledgeable in ABAP development and the implementation and
maintenance of SAP security objects. Working with business areas, support
teams and security team to identify security requirements and develop and
implement solutions. Understanding of risk and governance issues of global
implementations and assist in resolving them.

This position is expected to provide project assistance on the install of
the CSI product for Segregation of Duties checking in SAP. They will also
provide technical assistance.

As a member of the SAP Security team provide security and technical support
for SAP projects as required. Provide frontline support for the Security
team.

Must Haves:

TECHNICAL SKILLS:

·        Design and development of SAP application and support team
security roles

·        Development of custom security solutions when necessary to meet
business requirements, using agreed upon tools and utilities

·        3+ years of experience with SAP ABAP, including exposure to RFCs,
BAPIs, BSP objects, for the development & maintenance of custom processes,
reports and functions.

·        Design and coordination of SAP application security testing
activities

·        Development and promotion of application security development
standards, guidelines, policies, and procedures

·        Liaison with multiple teams in development and implementation of
company's SAP security standards

·        Support for technical security role issues and ERP team user
administration

·        Second and third level support for company's SAP Security

·        Development of custom ABAP Reports and Utilities to support the
SAP security environment

·        Implement effective application security solutions that support
SAP Security strategic goals

·        Provide support for implementation and infrastructure events
including technical and business cutovers, upgrades, decommissioning, and
re-purposing of systems

·        Provide training as required to process teams, project teams,
development teams, other IT security teams and support personnel on SAP
security policies and procedures

·        Participate in on call rotation

·        Good written and verbal communication skills

·        Ability to work in a highly matrix and geographically diverse
business model

·        Self-motivated, team player and effective people skills

*EDUCATION:*

   - BA or BS preferred, Computer Science, or Engineering OR equivalent
   experience and knowledge required.

*OTHER KEY QUALIFICATIONS:*

   - 3+ years experience with SAP security experience required in one or
   more of the following areas - Human Resources, APO, BI, BO, BW, CRM, EBP,
   Enterprise Portal, HANA
   - 1+ years of experience in Security fundamentals
   - Audit / Internal Controls experience
   - Knowledge of concepts of Segregation of Duties conflicts and
   corresponding Mitigating Controls
   - Experience of SAP GRC useful
   - CISSP useful

Thanks and have a nice day!

Lisa,

TechnoTalent
707 Alexander Rd. 208, Princeton, NJ 08540
l...@technotalent.com <st...@technotalent.com>
T:732-230-4500

 www.technotalent.com