*, *Hope you are doing great
We have below urgent *"Mobile QA Manager"* position with one of our client.
Please let me know your availability for the below position.

*Role: Mobile QA Manager*

*Location: Menomonee Falls, WI*

*Duration: 6 Months *

*Job Description*

Should be able to manage multiple projects with respect to delivery and

·         Good understanding of mobility platforms (iOS and Android) and
device variants

·         Good understanding of Testing methodology, UI Tests, UAT,
performance  and analyzing results

·         Should have the ability to understand and streamline the overall
project processes

·         Test Automation - Should be capable to understand the underlying
technology on the various mobile automation tools.

·         Should have exposure to tools Perfecto or any other Mobile Based
Test Tools.

·         Should having in-depth knowledge of Native App/Mobile Web
technology framework and business relevance.

Thanks & Regards,

Kishore Gogula
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success" ||
630-242-8896 Ext:319 - Work
630-206-2397 - Fax
E-mail : *kishore_gog...@aesinc.us.com* <kishore_gog...@aesinc.us.com%20>
Yahoo! : kishore_cr...@yahoo.co.in  || G-talk:
*gogulakishore.ag...@gmail.com* <gogulakishore.ag...@gmail.com>
* Note**:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "*REMOVE*" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.