Hi
*, *Hope you are doing great
We have below urgent *"Hyperion Tester"* position with one of our client.
Please let me know your availability for the below position.

*Role: Hyperion Tester*

*Location: Boston, MA*

*Duration: 6 Months *

*Job Description*

Strong knowledge on Hyperion planning Functionality

·         Able to Analyze and validate the outbound forecast data/reports

·         Knowledge on Essbase Analytics

·         Knowledge on Interfaces to Import Metadata into Planning

·         Ability to plan and estimate the testing work for the project

·         Experience on Test panning, execution and defect reporting using
QC

Thanks & Regards,

Kishore Gogula
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success" ||
630-242-8896 Ext:319 - Work
630-206-2397 - Fax
E-mail : *kishore_gog...@aesinc.us.com* <kishore_gog...@aesinc.us.com%20>
Yahoo! : kishore_cr...@yahoo.co.in  || G-talk:
*gogulakishore.ag...@gmail.com* <gogulakishore.ag...@gmail.com>
*Note**:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "*REMOVE*" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.