Hope you are doing great,
Please let me know on ke...@riderconsultinginc.com if you have any good
for the below position mentioned.
Role: Microstrategy BI Developer / Reporting Analyst
Duration: 6+ Months
· 5 to 10 years of industry experience, with a strong recent focus
on Microstrategy / BI suite, especially with UI design and development of
/ dashboards to best meet the requirements.
· Strong ability to work on the business side to understand
· Fluency towards usage of MicroStrategy for developing dynamic and
creative visualizations of the data and to create interesting yet simple
(There is an artistic element to this role.)
Require Skills :
· Experience creating ad-hoc queries and reports as requested and
on-going analytical support for these requests would be nice to have
· Tuning MicroStrategy queries to run efficiently in a large data
· Strong Microstrategy data modeling skills
· Experience developing interfaces to Oracle or other SQL-based
· Data analysis and SQL skills
· Understanding of healthcare and/or pharmacy claims data is a plus
but not required.
· MicroStrategy Development Certification would be a plus but not
· Strong written and oral communication skills
Ph No:- 980-819-0687
G-Talk : kevinpatel.ri...@gmail.com
Web Site :- www.riderconsultinginc.com
Urgent Client Requirement :Microstrategy BI Developer / Reporting Analyst
: Chicago : Confirm Interview
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.