Please let me know if you would be interested for the below mentioned
position, please send the resume to *pmish...@tekshapers.com
Position*: **SAP BUSINESS WAREHOUSE (BW)_Manager_Full Time_ GC or USC only*
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: Full Time
Rate: $DOE/ hr C2C
*GC or USC only !!!*
Provide leadership to the Business Warehouse (BW) Team including, but not
limited to; prioritization of business initiatives, coordination of
project-related deliverables, professional guidance to ensure career
development, creating opportunities for education and advancement, and
ensuring the stability of the information technology infrastructure
(systems, software, etc).
The BW Manager will also be responsible for configuration and maintenance
of computer systems in support of Airgas business / data warehouse
solutions. The ability to analyze, design, test and implement systems,
which enable the business community to achieve their goals and objectives,
is critical to the success of this role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties
may be assigned.
Lead and support the BW Team responsible for development and maintenance of
BW functionality including:
* SAP BW and BEX (required)
* SAP BOBJ (required)
* IBM Cognos (beneficial)
* SAP BPC (beneficial)
* SAP HANA (beneficial)
* Business unit & company-wide reporting
* Assist in the development and execution of the IT Strategic Plan, which
aligns IT initiatives with business goals and strategies
* Lead efforts to deliver IT applications to the business community by
leveraging resources, and third party relationships
* Participate in departmental budget preparation and assume responsibility
for managing team specific items
* Work with business community to develop business cases that help justify
and prioritize initiatives while adhering to overall business plan.
* Work with business community to define requirements, goals & objectives,
critical success factors, project barriers, resources etc with the ultimate
goal of delivering the correct solution.
* Lead IT teams through the application development life cycle while
adhering to standard project management methodologies. Focus must be placed
on quality of deliverables, adherence to scope, and strong management to
ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
* Lead efforts to evaluate, select, design and implement new systems
* Manage third party relationships, including, but not limited to, contract
negotiations, delivery of agreed upon service levels, periodic service
reviews and information sharing with the goal of maintaining a cohesive
* Develop and maintain a high-performing / highly motivated team, by
establishing challenging career opportunities, and implementing development
* Prepare written documentation such as process flowcharts and narratives
that define systems, problems, and solutions designed to enhance or resolve
* Interview end-users to understand and document business functional
* Translate end-user requirements into detailed program specifications that
are provided to programmers (both internal and external) for systems
* Create unit and linkage test plans that ensure programs meet systems
* Work with end-users to develop, document, and execute systems test plans
to ensure programs meet systems requirements
* Develop procedures, processes and guidelines for systems that are
efficient and focused on the quality of the process or end-state deliverable
* Work with a great deal of autonomy, conferring with manager on unusual
* Substantial latitude for decision making with regard to assignments,
advising manager after-the-fact. This includes, but is not limited to,
implementing corrective measures to cure system related issues, allocating
and directing resources to focus on priority items, setting direction to
ensure that systems are scalable, reusable and robust.
* Coordinate and assist in development and execution of system conversions
* Develop procedures, processes and guidelines that are efficient and
focused on the quality of the process or end-state deliverable
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform
each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's degree in management information systems, computer science,
and/or business, or equivalent work experience
6 - 8 years experience in an Information Technology systems analysis
function, working with end-users to translate business requirements into
1 - 3 years experience in an Information Technology project management
capacity, coordinating multiple projects / resources, establishing
priorities and mentoring team members
Familiar with all stages of the system development life cycle from design
Two to Three full life cycle SAP Implementations a must
Excellent written and oral communications skills; ability to lead
discussions, present ideas to audiences of all sizes, and interact with all
levels of the organization
Excellent analytical skills
Ability and flexibility to quickly learn new applications and software
Ability to work with teams or independently
Experienced in leading / project managing specific pieces of work, people
Experience in business specifically in processes around wholesale
distribution and retail a plus
Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
Solid organization, time management, and project estimating skills
Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines, both as an individual
contributor and as a team member.
Willingness and ability to travel as required
* Best Regards,*
Sr. Technical Recruiter
*Contact : 248-565-4747 Ext- 174*
*E: **pmish...@tekshapers.com* <pmish...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*G-talk: pmish...@tekshapers.com <pmish...@tekshapers.com>*
Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at rem...@tekshapers.com and mention all the
e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be
diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.