Please find the below requirement and let me know your comfort
levels. Please send matching profiles to jyo...@sun-itsolutions.com.
Location: Oakbrook IL
Duration: 13 months
Looking for 2 strong PM's with strong SAP exp. If they have retail exp
that is a huge plus.
seeking a Project Manager (PMP Certified preferred) who will be responsible
for SAP related projects. Ideal candidates will have prior consulting and
project experience with SAP based project based solutions, IT strategy, and
· Manage project plan and any potential scope modifications.
· Manage project risks and issues.
· Understand business needs and requirements and help turn those
goals into detailed results.
· Participate in internal and external meetings to ensure project
objectives are met.
· Document process flows, meeting notes, action items and follow-up
· Lead clients through SAP driven improvements. Assist with SAP
services including Workshops, Assessments, and Service Improvement Programs.
· Share best practices with team members to help enhance the
quality and efficiency of customer support.
· Effective communication, facilitation and influencing skills -
ability to present ideas clearly and concisely.
· Collaborative leadership skills - exhibits willingness to engage
other business partners within the organization, is innovative, creative
and a team player with a solution-based approach to capture opportunities
and remove barriers.
· Work experience should involve technical consulting, development,
and deployment, and must have a proven record of delivering business value.
· Applied knowledge of real-world environments in both the Service
Support and Service Delivery focus areas utilizing ITIL ideology.
· Applies advanced operations analysis skills and experience in
principals of ITIL.
· Originate creative solutions / options for project needs. Prepare
complete and creative diagrams for delivery to clients.
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.