Hi Partner,
I have VMWare Consultant position for your consultant, if anyone is
available please inform me ASAP.

Title:  VMware Consultant

Location: Burlington (MA)

Job Term: 4-6 month Contract.

Interview:  Phone

Skill & Job Description

Phone and skype

Client of mine is looking for a *VMware Consultant* with strong
*vCloud *experience
to architect a new product environment. Hardware is *HP & NetApp*.

Keys to this position are experience with *vCloud and NetApp*.

Was wondering if you would have any Consultants that would be interested in
discussing this with me? Currently this is listed as a 4-6 month contract.
If interested please send your resumes and we can discuss. Position is in
Burlington, MA.

--

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina

703-349-3026