Hope you are doing great

We have below urgent "*Mobility Lead/Architect" *position with one of our

Please let me know your availability for the below position.

*Role: Mobility Lead/Architect*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Job Description*

·         Should have played Lead/Architect role in last 2 projects

·         Should have good knowledge on Hybrid Apps using phone gap or
similar framework

·         Should be technically sound in Mobility SDK, Java, AJAX, HTML,
CSS; Should involve in Requirement & Design analysis;

·         Should create/update low level design document; Should provide
timely updates to Customer/supervisor;

·         Should be familiar in testing applications on Mobile devices like
Andriod, IPad & IPhone.

Thanks & Regards,

Kishore Gogula
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success" ||
630-242-8896 Ext:319 - Work
630-206-2397 - Fax
E-mail : *kishore_gog...@aesinc.us.com* <kishore_gog...@aesinc.us.com%20>
Yahoo! : kishore_cr...@yahoo.co.in  || G-talk:
*gogulakishore.ag...@gmail.com* <gogulakishore.ag...@gmail.com>
* Note**:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "*REMOVE*" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.