*Please send the resume with rate and contact details to *
Job Title: Front End Developer
Location: Raleigh, NC
Length: 12 months+
Visa citizen: Any visa
Our client is seeking a short-term SharePoint-Focused Front End Developer
for its internal and public facing SharePoint implementations.
The person will be responsible for SharePoint page design, wireframes,
creation of UI elements, and creation of layout templates based on the
needs of the various NCDOT business units. This contractor has experience
working in SharePoint 2010, and ideally has experience or knowledge of
SharePoint 2013. The contractor is also very familiar with HTML, CSS
- Design and creation of interfaces for our clients using HTML, CSS,
- Creation/editing of data-driven SharePoint web-part pages, as well as
pages containing static HTML content.
- Creation of libraries and lists within SharePoint, based on
while keeping page load and responsiveness in mind at all times.
match up with business needs.
- Maintaining site branding and design standards across all pages.
- Building site templates with master pages.
- Clearly communicating status reports, in verbal and written form
- Collaborating as a dedicated team member and demonstrating the ability
to clearly communicate with other team members
- Minimum of three (3)yrs of front end design/development experience.
- Ability to create, configure and update pages in SharePoint using Web
- Ability to read and generate wireframes and story boards before diving
- Ability to effectively organize and present large amounts of content
to end users.
- Ability to create designs that work well in mobile, using techniques
like responsive web design.
REQUIRED TOOL EXPERIENCE:
- SharePoint Designer 2010 or 2013
- A text editor, like Visual Studio, Notepad++, VIM
- Microsoft Office
- Querying data on the front end via REST or SPServices
- At least one year of SharePoint page editing and front end
- Experience with page prototyping with paper or mockup software
- Experience with customizing the SharePoint settings that define the
look and feel of SharePoint sites.
- Knowledge of XML and XSLT
- Knowledge of information architecture
- Experience in working with developers integrating web applications
GALLOP Resources, Inc
1013 Center Road, Suite 403S,
Wilmington, DE 19805.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.