*Please send the resume with rate and contact details to *
Job Title: User Experience Team Lead
Location: Cleveland, OH
Visa citizen: Any visa
The User Experience Team Lead position will lead the design team to drive
excellent user experience across a variety of websites and web and mobile
applications. Lead efforts to develop standards and best practices as well
as drive processes to ensure a positive focus on user experience. Expected
to be a consistently reliable technical professional that can handle all
job responsibilities autonomously, while executing at the highest level.
Oversee and manage the daily work of a team of interaction and visual
The essential functions include:
Strategy & Planning
- Collaborate with customers, business analysts, designers, and
developers to translate requirements into UX deliverables that meet
- Oversee usability and design research for each project using
techniques like contextual inquiry, competitive analysis, etc to understand
Acquisition & Deployment
- Participate in all phases of the development process.
- Manage UI resources to translate business and user needs into usable,
visually compelling, and technically sound interactive solutions, utilizing
- Support project teams through iterative design implementations.
- Lead design and communication meetings with clients.
- Provide daily management and leadership to the user experience/design
Additional detail will be provided to qualified candidates. The travel
requirement is estimated to be 10%.
- 10+ years IT and/or Business experience.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- 10+ years design experience.
- 3+ years of UX design.
- 5+ years designing for web applications.
- Good sense of design and typography.
- Understand standard expected interfaces and basic user behaviors.
- Highly proficient in industry tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite,
Visio, or Axure.
- Experience with fundamental user-centered, usability, and interaction
- Experience conceiving and documenting solutions through user flows,
storyboards, wireframes, personas, prototypes.
- Hands-on experience working with customers to build and formulate
- Experience in designing native mobile and tablet applications,
- Bachelor Degree in IT, Business or related field or equivalent
GALLOP Resources, Inc
1013 Center Road, Suite 403S,
Wilmington, DE 19805.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.