Hi Partner,
Looking for Oracle Developer (Technical), Please let me know if anyone is
available.

*Oracle Technical Developer*

*Windsor, MD*

*6-12 Months*

*Local Candidates ONLY (Phone and F2F Required)*

*Qualifications*:

·           Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and
work experience

·           At least five years' of experience working with Oracle
Financials 11i/R12 in a systems engineering and development capacity;

·           *Expert knowledge in Oracle Financials applications modules
including at least 3 of the following: AP, AR, GL, PO, Loans, and FV
(FedAdmin).*

·           Must have good knowledge in SQL, PL/SQL, Forms , Reports, Unix,
BI Publisher, and OA Frame work development

·           Experience in the following: Oracle Developer 11.2.0, Toad,
Custom.pll, and SQL Optimizer

·           At least one R12 upgrade or implementation experience with
hands on development experience

·           Good documentation skills. Knowledge of standard Microsoft
software applications, i.e. Word, Excel, Visio, Microsoft Project.

·           Proficiency in authoring technical design specifications to
meet business requirements for highly complex business needs

·           Ability to interact closely with business analysts, DBA's,
testers, operations, and technical infrastructure team members as required
on design, problem resolution, and release process

·           Knowledge in Java, WebSphere, and AutoSys is desired

--

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina

703-349-3026