Hope you are doing great

We have below urgent "*Performance Tester" *position with one of our client.

Please let me know your availability for the below position.

*Role: Performance Tester*

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Job Description*

·         Performance testing hands-on scripting expert. Should have
expertise in creating Performance frameworks

·         Should have worked on multiple performance tools

·         Should have customer facing experience & must have experience in
agile projects

·         Minimum experience level required: 10+

·         Should have minimum of 2-3 years of Java development experience

·         Should have led multiple projects on Performance engineering and
Performance testing(Stress, Volume & Endurance)

·         Having experience on Mac platform & on device based performance
testing(iPhone, iPad apps) is a big plus.

Thanks & Regards,

Kishore Gogula
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success" ||
630-242-8896 Ext:319 - Work
630-206-2397 - Fax
E-mail : *kishore_gog...@aesinc.us.com* <kishore_gog...@aesinc.us.com%20>
Yahoo! : kishore_cr...@yahoo.co.in  || G-talk:
*gogulakishore.ag...@gmail.com* <gogulakishore.ag...@gmail.com>
* Note**:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "*REMOVE*" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.