Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
Send me profiles at *vam...@compuga.com <vam...@compuga.com>*
*Job Description: *
*Job Title **:*
*IDS Engineer & Analyst **Location **: *Raleigh, NC
*Duration **:* 3 to 6 Months
*1) IDS Engineer :*
The IDS Software Engineers will work on Fidelity Investments Identity and
Access Management enterprise technology platforms. Assignments will
primarily be working as an individual contributor but may require technical
- Participating in requirements gathering and scope estimation meetings
- Analyze requirements and design solutions to fit the need
- Develop functionality based upon designs
- Write source code, adapt existing components, and test the developed
- Support the operations team to analyze and resolve technical issues.
- Assist with development of operational procedures
- Create implementation and test plans for internal and vendor solutions
- Work within Fidelity's standard Systems Development Life Cycle, with
the ability to produce high quality documentation at the end of each
- Work in a fast-paced environment delivering both tactical and
strategic technology solutions.
- Assist in researching and recommend new IAM technologies where
appropriate (e.g., vendor selection, make/buy, etc.)
- Comply with technical standards, policies and procedures.
*Education and Experience Qualifications*
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of experience in IT security
- Should have 3+ years' experience supporting production environments
- 2+ year experience in incident management / trouble shooting
*2) IDS Analyst :*
The IDS Analyst will work closely with the project sponsor, project
manager, delivery team, architect and internal customers performing systems
analysis, requirements management, product and project management, and
execution of market place/vendor product assessments. Additionally, the
engagement team coordinates the prototyping, customer testing and delivery
of product enhancements.
- Analyst in Enterprise Identity Store and Access Management area
leading key cross-business unit initiatives
- Directs project meetings and document meeting agendas and minutes
- Contributes to assessing project scope and feasibility.
- Facilitates requirement gathering sessions with business sponsors
- Produces high quality system requirements and functional design
- Translates functional business requirements to technical staff
- Reviews and/or may participate in the development of test plans, cases
and test data.
- Performs integration and acceptance testing as required.
- Participates in product release activities and contributes to
troubleshooting enhancement and production support related issues
*Education and Experience*
- BA or BS degree
*Technical Experience / Leadership*
- Must have 5-7 years of systems development and systems analytical
experience, with a focus in financial services applications
- Extensive technology knowledge
- Expertise in requirements gathering and technical design.
- Large-scale full project life cycle project experience across multiple
platforms and technologies
- Deep knowledge of System Development Life Cycle / Agile project
Thanks & Regards,
39138 Fremont Blvd Suite 201 Fremont CA 94538
*619-639-2353*, vam...@compuga.com, www.compuga.com
* GTalk/YIM: vamshi.staffing*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.