Hi ,

Hope you are doing great !!

We have urgent job opening with my direct end client for Project Manager,
kindly go through with the Email and reply with a confirmation and the details
as requested below along with your updated resume.

Full Name
Current Location
Work Authorization Status (US Citizen, Green Card, Work VISA, etc.)
Preferred Contact Number
Best Time to Call
Availability for Interview
Availability for start
Available for Full or Part-Time
Select Source International has the sole authorization to present your resume
for the position // Req# with Client. (Please Confirm)

Title: Project Manager
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Duration: Long Term
Type: Contract-US
Rate- DOE

Job Description:

Project Management for implementation of 2 PeopleSoft Modules (Supplier
Contract and Purchasing Card) - 90% of Total Work Effort
Business Analyst for implementation of 2 PeopleSoft Modules (Supplier Contract
and Purchasing Card) - 10% of Total Work Effort

QA/Testing - Approaches, Applications:
Business Analysis - Intermediate Skill Level - 3 Years of Experience - Required
Project Management - Advanced Skill Level - 7 Years of Experience - Required

Best Regards,

Himanshu Sharma

Select Source International
6311 Wayzata Blvd; Suite 150, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55416
* Work: (952) 546 3300 Extn 5002,
* Email: himansh...@selectsourceintl.com<mailto:himansh...@selectsourceintl.com>
URL - http://www.selectsourceintl.com/