*Please send the resume with best rate and contact details
to ruk...@gallopresources.com <ruk...@gallopresources.com>*
*Job:* BI Team Lead
*Location:* Tulsa. OK
*Start Date:* ASAP
*Duration: *12 months
*Visa Status: *All
I*nterview:* Phone and Skype
We are hiring a hands-on Technical Lead for our BI team who are focused on
providing reporting & analytical solutions for operations and
corporate/business support groups.
* Working with business analysts, learning business-rules and aspects of
data to support their BI needs. Convert those business-rules into BI data
models to support controlled user self-service BI.
* Working with database and application administrators to determine where
to best source data for the Data Model they are creating. Scheduling when
the best time to perform a DB query & assessing the impact to performance.
* Developing the Data Model using Visual Studio & other Data Modeling
* ETL Development & Job Management.
* Creating SSRS reports, PowerView sheets for adhoc analysis and SharePoint
Excel Services pivots/dashboards - with rich graphical & KPI elements.
* Performing QA - Checking the validity and business-sense of the various
facts contained in the Data Model. Turning the model over to analysts with
support for user self-service through change-management practices.
* Handle BI Development including reports, Excel based pivot tables,
complex graphing & KPI views (dashboards) and measure, hierarchy, filter &
*Qualifications:*This is a blended role of a PM requiring someone with a
strong technical knowledge of DBA/ETL development and MS BI tools. It will
require a deep background in logical & physical data design, business
intelligence, reporting & analytics concepts.
* Microsoft based analytical tools & BI Platforms (SSIS / SSAS / SSRS,
SharePoint BI Dashboards, Excel, etc..)
* OLAP/CUBE design using Kimball approach for data mart development and
multi-dimensional DB structure (e.g. Star / Snowflake Schemas) design.
* Building in-memory/columnar, light-weight data modeling solutions using
SSAS Tabular Data Modeling or Microsoft BISM & Excel PowerPivot.
* A working understanding of Microsoft's new OLAP language DAX.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.