*Please send the resume with best rate and contact details
to ruk...@gallopresources.com <ruk...@gallopresources.com>*
*Position: BigData QA/ Hadoop testerLocation: San Bruno,CA/NJJob
* Testing in [Hadoop, Cassandra, Hive/Hbase, Pig/Map Reduce, Java,
Java Scripting] based eco systems;
* Experience in few of the core tech/tool is expected but not all of
* Must have Testing experiences in Hadoop Or Cassandra Or Hive and
* Should have tested codes which were successfully implemented into
* Ability to communicate (email and oral) effectively and
collaborate with customers/other stake holders for the project success is
* Construct and execute positive/negative test cases in-order to
preempt and arrest all bugs within QA environment;
* Test and report defects on all project management artifacts.
Ability to understand and work in a onsite-offshore model; Knowledge in HP
QC or similar defect tracking tool is required.
* Work in tandem with developers, leads and PM, to understand
requirement/design, understand the scope/schedule of work and construct
test cases/execute test cases/report bugs for code fixes;
* Ability to guide the offshore team members; contractor needs to be
mature enough on focusing on the success of the Cognizant team/Customer
project; communicating with offshore/remote teams in US off hours.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.