Hi Partner,
I have Informatica Developer position for your consultant, if anyone is
available please inform me ASAP.

*Role:** Informatica Developers*

*Duration:** 12-18 months*

*Location:** Kansas City, KS*

*Interview Times:  Thursday/Friday afternoon*

*Phone interview only*

Local candidate are preferred first

*JD:*

*As a Senior ETL Developer for a large telecommunications conversion
project, you will be responsible for gathering requirements, design,
development, testing, maintenance and support of complex data extracts,
transforming as per the business rules and load (ETL) programs. The
Developer will also be actively participating in design and analysis
sessions with Architects to ensure flawless design.  An understanding of
how to transform complex data from heterogeneous sources and load into the
various target systems is a critical part of this role.*

*Required Qualifications:*

·         *3-5 years of experience working with Informatica and/or Talend,
preferably as a Lead*

·         *Prior experience working with Telecom Network Information for
mapping data from legacy systems to target systems*

·         *Ability to design and develop complex ETL Processes and identify
areas of optimizations*

·         *Experienced in Testing, Debugging and Performance Tuning of any
ETL bottlenecks*

·         *Experienced in SQL  (queries, joins, etc.) and AS/400 experience
strongly desired*

·         *Experienced with Data Profiling using SQL and other methods*

·         *Solid understand of data analysis techniques or processes*

·         *Oracle, UNIX and AS/400 experience*

·         *Strong communication and presentation skills (both oral and
written) and the ability to work effectively in a team environment*

·         *Strong analytical, problem solving problem mentality with a
proven ability to be self-motivated*

*Desired Qualifications:*

·         *Previous consulting or professional desired*

·         *Telecommunications experience a plus*

·         *BS degree in a technical discipline desired*

·         *Solid understanding of Data Validation and Data Quality Methods*

--

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina

703-349-3026