Hi All,
Hope you all doing great!!!

My Name is Nelson Coleman (Lead Technical Recruiter) from Seven Hills
Software Technologies Inc. I am wondering if your Consultant is available
for the below position, if so please respond me your Consultant most
updated resume and the best contact number to reach him ASAP .If you are
interested, please Do Send me if you have the Consultant for my below
position ASAP at (nelso...@shstinc.com) or 412-450-1316 Ext : 115. Thank
you and here is the position.

*Job Title : .NET/SOA Enterprise Architect Location : Nashville, TN
Duration : 3-6 mo. C2H *

*Must Have:*
At least 10-12 years technology experience in architecting and leading
technology platforms
.Net, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server and Oracle.
Strong knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture
Work experience should involve technical consulting, solution design,
project envisioning, planning, development, deployment, and management
Knowledge of the tools / technologies / frameworks to be used for
architectural components such as exception handling, error logging,
archival, security framework, batch framework, rules engine, workflow
Enterprise level experience with large scale applications / organizations
Must have demonstrated analysis and communication skills connecting
technology and business problems

*PLUS:*
Delphi Experience
Healthcare background

*Day to Day:*
This individual will be involved in the entire SDLC, participating in the
design, development, delivery and support of critical healthcare
applications.
Participate in the development and architectural review of applications and
new feature development
Provide technical guidance to internal development teams
Align with and support product and strategy teams
Ensure proper business value and customer/partner satisfaction
Provide quality assurance over project delivery
Provide guidance on technical approaches to development
Engage and lead and partner resources
Drive best practice, architectural awareness initiatives
Drive software systems development and reuse initiatives

Very Truly,
*Nelson Coleman* | Lead Technical Recruiter
*Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc.*
Carnegie Office Park, Building Six
800 N. Bell Avenue, Suite # 255 ,Carnegie, PA 15106
Email: nelso...@shstinc.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/pub/nelson-coleman/39/713/945/
Office: (412) 450 1316 Ext : 115 ; Fax: 877-745-4811
Visit us at: www.shstinc.com