Me: Daniel Hoffman I am a Staffing Manager/Recruiter for Manifest
Technology , and I focus on long-term relationships with my candidates and
clients. My hope is that you will be able to call me for years and that I
will be here to help you out whether I place you or not
Title: SAP BPC Junior Developer
Location- Roanoke or Norfolk, VA
Term- 6 Months
We are seeking resumes for two SAP BPC Junior Developers, one with
expertise with consolidations and financial reporting and one with
expertise with budget, forecast and planning processes, to assist in a
project to upgrade to BPC 10 NetWeaver (NW). The candidate should have deep
functional and technical knowledge and experience in BPC NW. The candidate
will be working directly with the Finance support team, ABAP development
team members, and Accounting and Finance personnel. As part of the SAP BPC
support team, the candidate will be responsible for the successful
implementation and go-live support of BPC 10 that will allow to better
leverage the tool and functionality for consolidations, budgeting,
forecasting and planning applications. Job duties will include assisting
the Finance support team and Accounting and Finance personnel with
development and/or necessary updates of reports and input schedules,
training documentation and testing.
Education: 4-yr College Degree preferred but not required depending on
· Analytical ability (Advanced)
· Verbal and written communication (Advanced)
· Organization (Advanced)
· Attention to detail (Advanced)
· Conceptual and problem solving skills (Advanced)
· Strong interpersonal skills; effective team player
· 3+ years of experience with BPC NW.
· 1-2 upgrades or implementations of BPC 10 NW.
· Sound understanding and knowledge of integration of ECC, BW and
· Solid foundation in the consolidations, budgeting, forecasting
and planning processes.
· Detailed knowledge of the BPC EPM add-in, reporting functionality
and best practices.
· Ability to read, interpret and write functional specifications
and design logic.
Description of Duties:
· Support Finance team and Accounting and Finance business partners
in management of the upgrade to BPC 10 NW, including the design, build and
· Maintain on time project plan dates and deliverables.
· Provide assistance with development/updates to reports and
· Provide assistance with creation of training documentation.
· Share knowledge of BPC 10 functionality with team members.
Thanks & Regards
Daniel Hoffman - Staffing Manager
"Working today to plan tomorrow"
This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.