Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description.

Please reply at

between us and the end client.

SAP Basis support (NetWeaver, Java)
12+ months Contract

*MUST HAVE Skill Requirements:*1. EP Installation, technical configuration,
load and stress testing.
2. 7.3 Upgrade experience.
3. NetWeaver IT scenarios, usage types, stand alone engines, ITS, and
4. Network concepts, load balancers, proxies, Web Server concepts.  TREX
and SLD installations.
5. JAVA, BSP, WSRP, JSP, collaboration, and Content Management experience.
6. Authentication tools, connectivity to LDAP, SSL, SNC, SSO, and CUA.
7. Experience in supporting the different phases of an installation and
working within a group for resource coverage during the actual
8. Excellent teamwork, verbal and written communication.

*Responsible for:*  NetWeaver position responsible for planning, layout,
design, upgrading, installation and integration of Portal Servers, Content
Servers, TREX, and Web Application Servers ( ABAP+ JAVA).This position is
responsible for performing all Basis / NetWeaver activities as well as
guidance on maintenance, support, optimization, capacity planning, and
tuning of the EP environment. EP systems position must have in-depth knowledge
of the standard concepts, practices and procedures within the SAP Basis
field and rely on expertise and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.

Chris Brown | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Direct: 203-652-1444*123