Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *Web Analytics Developer** @ **North

updated resume to *ke...@chateck.com <ke...@chateck.com>*.

 *Title : * *Web Analytics Developer*

*Location : North Carolina*

*Duration : 6 - 18 Months Contract*

 *Job Description:*

 The *Web Analytics Developer* is responsible for implementing and
maintaining *Omniture Site Catalyst* and *Google Analytics *tags in a
customer support, client facing environment.

This is truly a technical roles. We are seeking individuals with
development implementation and database experience.

  *Responsibilities: *

   Perform multiple client web analytics tool implementation projects at
   once. Primary tools are Adobe Omniture Site Catalyst and Google Analytics.

   Work with Business Analyst who will create business requirements and
   work with you for functional requirements.

   Develop and document implementation best practices

   Recommend appropriate web site measurement tactics tied to business

   Perform/Advise quality assurance testing post-implementation

  *Experience and Skills: *

*Skills that are "Must Haves": *Experience

   Subject matter expert in Adobe Omniture Site Catalyst implementations

   Bachelor's Degree in relevant field

   MUST HAVE 4-6 years' experience implementing Adobe Site Catalyst.
   Certification a plus.

   Proficiency in JavaScript and HTML.

   Experience implementing a/b testing tools like Test & Target or Google
   Content Experiments is a plus.

    Experience in importing data from external sources/databases into Site
   Catalyst a plus.

   Experience in data encryption is a plus.

   Highly organized and able to work on multiple projects/clients

   Strong communication skills (verbal and written).

   Results driven and self-motivated

  Skills that are "Nice to Haves":

   Experience with Tag Manager is a plus

   Completion of Adobe Certified Exam is highly desirable

you are interested.Full Name (First Name, Last Name) : *

*Visa Status : *

*Current Location : *

*Availability for New Project : *

*Total IT Experience: *

*Graduation, Year: *

*Contact Details: *

*Email: *

*Project Ended Date(dd/mm/yyyy): *

*Rate per year: *

*KevinChaTeck Inc.*732-481-2622 (D)
People .Consulting .Technology .Outsourcing