Hi Partner,

I have Network Security position for your consultant, if anyone is
available please inform me ASAP.

Role : Network Security Engineer

Location : Branchburg, NJ

Duration : 30 months

*This spot is a backfill for me and is exclusive to CASE. *

*All I need for this spot is someone with good comm. Skills and someone who
has built firewalls either Juniper or Checkpoint*

*Must be an EAD, GC or Citizen and have at least an associate degree.*

*Must be able to show up for a face to face *

*Responsibilities:*
Lead efforts to provide network security designs, solutions, deployment
strategies, and technical documentation for the VZWIP Security Networks in
our various MSCs and Network Equipment Centers. Participate in design
discussions with VZWNNO Planning and Design Teams to design new secured
network segments and transport systems security policies for these
locations.

Lead efforts to create new MSC and Network Equipment Center security
designs based on current business needs, capacity increases, customer
growth, directional platforms and emerging technology releases.

Lead forums and projects on the above and work with other Security,
Transport Systems, and CDS teams to discuss and solicit feedback on the
designs, standards and implementation approaches. Provide technical
leadership and guidance to other members of the Security team.

Develop and maintain security documentation and standards documents, as
required.

Manage, maintain, and configure security network hardware (ex. Firewalls,
IDP devices, Logging Systems, Security Provisioning Systems) when
necessary. Provide higher tier technical support to the DSO-I, FSI, DSO-M
and DSE teams on all security related networking issues.

Qualifications:

Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science,
Information Technology,.
Must possess the experience and ability to lead and participate in
technical sessions, to lead projects that span multiple organizations, and
to coordinate technical, implementation and/or troubleshooting discussions.

*CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS:*

The ideal candidate must have experience building  firewalls on either
Checkpoint or Juniper or Cisco.

Qualifications

Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science,
Information Technology, or equivalent data security and networking
experience required specifically in a Wireless Service Provider environment.

Must possess the experience and ability to lead and participate in
technical sessions, to lead projects that span multiple organizations, and
to coordinate technical, implementation and/or troubleshooting discussions.

A strong understanding of structured network design and the OSI Interconnect
Model, especially how it relates to the design and deployment of structured
networks, is required as well as strong project management skills, strong
interpersonal and communications skills (written and oral), and the ability
to handle multiple projects simultaneously.

*Must have KNOWLEDGE on one of the following

*

*Checkpoint NGX R65 (or later) security gateways * Checkpoint Provider
-1/Smart Domain Manager (R75)* Nokia Voyager/Checkpoint Secure
platform * VPN setup and administration* Juniper ISG 2000 platform*
Juniper SRX 5800 & 3600 platform* Juniper NetScreen Manager* Juniper
Network Security Manager * 3-5 year experience with building firewalls in a
large scale environment* General networking knowledge and good
troubleshooting skills * Familiarity with packet capture tools (TCPdump/FW
monitor/Wireshark)*

*Must have BASIC KNOWLEDGE of the following:

* Juniper ISG/SRX hardware build
* Intrusion Detection and Prevention (IDP) concepts
* Intrusion Detection System (IDS) concepts
* Access Control Lists (ACL) concepts (Cisco & Juniper)
* Routing and routing Protocols (OSPF & BGP)

**The ideal candidate SHOULD possess very strong interpersonal, and
written/verbal communication skills*

--

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina

703-349-3026