Hi ,

Hope you are doing great! Please find the requirement below, If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number 732-645-1446

Role       :  Network Data consultant

Location :    Wayne, NJ

Duration :    6 months

Level :          L3

Client :         Toy R Us

Experience: 8 years & above

In-depth working knowledge of Network technical support, & network design
with global MNC environment. Worked on utilities such as NNM, ISPI, Net flow
and various internal / external web tools to access and update information
pertinent to project deliverables.

Expertise in management of Cisco switches and Routers like  1800 , 1900,3650
,6500 ,2960, 7200, 2800, 2600, 3800 series & 5520,4948  and their
technologies like Port/Ether-channel, LACP protocol, Port Security, RSTP,
HSRP,VPN tunnels,EIGRP, Distribute-list,ASA 5520 Firewall,F5 basic

Working experience with bandwidth measurement tools, network monitoring
tools, network performance measurements tools like Wireshark, NETVCR, &

Candidate must have CCNP certification or higher and should be aware of the
ITIL and Operation Processes

Familiarity with hardware/software components and terminology.

Should be able to handle the Production routers/Switches like changing the
modules, Power switches.

Should have good communication and customer interaction skills with Ability
to interact with external clients and multiple groups within the company.
Ability to coordinate with different vendors in order to resolve issues.

Strong technical, quantitative & analytical problem solving skills with
ability to think strategically and translate strategy into action plans and
experience in root cause analysis and network performance tuning is a must.

Thanks & Regards

Aarish Sarpal

Technical Recruiter

HMG America LLC