Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
Send me profiles at *vam...@compuga.com <vam...@compuga.com>*
*Job Description: *
*Job Title : **SalesForce Technical Architect*
*Location :* Los Angeles, CA
*Duration :* 2-3 months
*Job Description: *
* The roles are very visible, so candidates must have excellent
communication and presentation skills.
* We want someone who can come up with solutions that make sense for
the business, for a specific project, or for their environment.
* We are also looking for a team player.
* We are looking for an experienced, energetic expert for the role
of Architect & Technical Lead for our SalesForce initiatives.
* The Technical Architect is responsible for working with business
groups and technical teams to successfully design and manage solutions
leveraging the full power of the Force platform and integration with
* This is a leadership role that will have responsibility for
documenting requirements and specifications for custom components and
interfaces, designing solutions in accordance to best practices, and
leading technical teams through the build, test and deployment of the
* Candidates should have 3+ years of experience implementing
enterprise class systems and 2+ years of experience working with the
* Work experience should include creating custom user interfaces
with VisualForce, developing custom business logic in APEX, writing test
classes, and Candidates should possess excellent problem solving and
- SFDC 401 Certification
Thanks & Regards,
39138 Fremont Blvd Suite 201 Fremont CA 94538
*619-639-2353*, vam...@compuga.com, www.compuga.com
* GTalk/YIM: vamshi.staffing*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.