Hope you are doing well today, I have a below position. Let me know if you
have any candidate available for this one.

*Client: healthcare*

*Title: .Net Developer with Mirth*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Location: Rochester, MN*

·                Strong experience with healthcare domain

·                Mirth

·                ASP.Net, C#

·                MS SQL Server 2008

·                JAVA Script

·                XML, XSLT

·                Strong written and verbal communication skills

·                Review functional specs and design code that satisfies
those specs.

·                2) Implement code.

·                3) Write test-cases.

·                4) Test code.

·                5) Enhance existing code based on limited specifications.

·                6) Participate in the support on-call rotation.

·                7) Investigate and resolve application issues and problems.

Note:  For prompt reply you can reach me on an *e-mail:*
<aupadh...@sourceinfotech.com>* and *Phone: 609-945-1171*

*Abhishek Upadhyay Technical Recruiter*

*Source InfoTech INC.*

*Ph. : 609-945-1171*