*Needed Profiles ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!*
*Job Title: SAP Functional Dev - CRM *
*Location: Columbus OH*
*GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:* Responsible for requirements elicitation,
analysis, and detailed process flow design, user acceptance testing and
rollout of new & modified feature functionality deployed on SAP CRM 7.0
solutions. Perform detailed business and systems analysis, impact analysis
and risk analysis on various processes. Ensure a reliable, accurate, and
efficient end-to-end process is defined. Proactively elicit and validate
requirements, define detailed business rules, define functional
requirements, and develop process design. Prepare use cases to identify the
key functionality and exceptions to be deployed within the CRM 7.0
solution. Rapidly create prototypes in CRM when needed and assist in
creation of effort estimates.
*SPECIFIC DUTIES, ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:*
• Identify system, data, and process dependencies for upstream and
downstream application data flow.
• Create functional specs for business logic, screens, and feature
functionality that are clear and complete. Specs will be used for
development, testing, and training.
• Clearly and concisely communicate business requirements to developers;
interact with IT Development team to clarify and resolve any issues.
• Support testing phases to ensure that business requirements are being
addressed in the test plans.
• Define data elements requirements and reporting / analytics
• Facilitate the communication and rollout of new feature functionality to
the field, customer service representatives, and management teams POSITION
REQUIREMENTS: Education or Equivalent: Bachelor of Science (BS) in Computer
Science, Industrial Engineering, or related field; or equivalent work
experience Qualifications / Skills Requirements:
• Minimum of 5-7 years experience analyzing business processes, team
project participation, and providing advanced level of systems support and
• Experience in building use cases, creating requirements documentation,
functional specs, business flows, etc.
• Experience in working with multiple sub-teams across processes and with
the business to design, build, test and roll out new processes and
• Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience configuring SAP CRM. Prior
experience with R/3 or ECC would be a plus.
• Hands on configuration skills in SAP CRM 7.0 and interaction
center/customer service functionality with at least one full lifecycle
• Experience in configuring and deploying IC Webclient/WebUI and relevant
transactions. Ability to perform business process modeling and create
• Ability to integrate with other Transactional/Service Components
(Processing Orders, Complaints Management, Returns Management) on ECC and
or legacy system if required
• Basic understanding of ABAP coding/enhancement techniques. Familiarity
with object-oriented ABAP programming techniques and the BSP framework.
• Preferred: Understanding of Telephony Integration, Call Scripting,
Knowledge/Content Management and SAP CRM 7.0 Analytics.
• BDOC, iDoc and middleware experience a plus
*REQUIRED SKILLS:* Business Analysis -Requirements Elicitation -SAP CRM
-Business Process Focus
*☎ (513)342-1672 *
*✍Golden Resource Inc*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.