Hope you are doing great.
please share the profiles for the below position at MI.
Ann Arbor, MI
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
(45%) Design and Development.
· Executes all phases of systems and programming activities
including, design, coding, debugging, documentation and testing.
· Helps to identify and implement changes either to PeopleSoft or
to Domino's business processes to improve functionality, performance,
integration, or efficiency.
· Participates in project planning sessions to determine the
technical requirements to implement a solution.
· Participates with IT Management in identifying opportunities to
utilize systems and technology to drive the business.
· Actively participates in review of development and coding
standards of externally contracted development team.
(40%) Troubleshooting and Support of HRMS Application.
· Ensures appropriate integration with PeopleSoft.
· Monitors IS progress on interface, conversion and integration
· Corrects programming errors as production support.
(10%) Database Management and System Concept/Design.
· SQL Server database performance understanding and SQL programming.
(5%) Functional User Training.
· Provides sufficient documentation to functional departments on
new development of enhancements to current operating environment.
· Communicates any problems, ideas or opportunities related to the
application with the PeopleSoft HRMS functional areas.
· Accurately and definitively explains, orally and written, the use
of applications to functional users.
· Provides brief and concise documentation.
· Attention to detail and coding standards is required.
· Bachelors Degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering.
· 6 years minimum technical experience in Benefits, Payroll AND HR
· Relational database experience required (SQL Server).
· Linux experience a plus.
· Strong experience in PeopleSoft Development and related tools, such
as Application Designer, PeopleCode, App Engine and SQR.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.