HI,

 This is Praveen from KLNTek ,  Please find the attached profile of my
consultant for the business analyst position. Please go through that and
please let me know if you are interested in the profile.

Please let em know if you have any requirement for my consultant.

   Name                                        : Nagini

Total year of experience              : 7+ years

Current location                          : Loss angels, CA

Relocation                                 : Yes

       *klntek*
  324 E. Foothill Blvd. Suit # 206
Arcadia, CA 91006 USA
 *praveen*