Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
Send me profiles at *vam...@compuga.com <vam...@compuga.com>*
*Job Description: *
*Title : **Java Developer*
*Location :* NYC, NY
*Contract :* 6months+
****Only Locals Preferred ****
The Java Developer will be responsible for the implementation, testing and
maintenance of internal and external web-based applications. Primary areas
of responsibility include
*customer self-service applications and web-based interfaces into our
subscriber management system for use by customer care agents.*
- Full system life cycle development of customer self-service and
customer care center applications.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of assignments.
- Follow high level of standards across all levels of work.
- Contribute to the design, development and execution of unit, system
and integration testing.
- Must demonstrate the ability to interpret, understand and explain
system level diagrams and designs.
- Work closely with the design team to ensure feasibility of proposed
design solution. Accurately propose/validate 'Level of Effort' for all
- Address performance issues in an effort to ensure that all
applications are highly scalable and can support high volumes of traffic.
- Must fully comprehend and exercise compliance issues.
- Demonstrate familiarity with securing web based applications.
- Ability to work independently on development tasks as well as
interface with other teams.
- Ability to mentor junior developers when asked upon.
- 5+ years Java, J2EE, JSP development experience.
- *4+ years MVC Framework experience: Struts2, Spring MVC or similar*
JS libraries (eg AngularJS/jQuery/DOJO/Sencha ExtJS, etc)*
- XML, XSL, JSON processing/parsing.
- HTML, CSS, strong understanding of browser compatibility issues.
- *Candidate must have strong structured methodology experience*
- Experience with implementing common design patterns
- Strong object oriented design and development skills
- *Web service experience: SOAP Request/Response handling,
- *Knowledge and experience of JUnit and testing*
Thanks & Regards,
39138 Fremont Blvd Suite 201 Fremont CA 94538
*619-639-2353*, vam...@compuga.com, www.compuga.com
* GTalk/YIM: vamshi.staffing*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.