A new Job, ID: 109840 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/109840> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in
Title: PEGA Certified Business Architect posted on 2014-02-13 10:56:55
Job Description:*PEGA Certified Business Architect*
*Location: Cypress, CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
This person must have PEGA certification level CBA and have PEGA framework
What Project/Projects will the candidate be working on while on assignment?
Is this person a sole contributor or part of a team? *Team*
If so, please describe the team?* Project Team/Business Architects/Systems
Job Description -
The SA (System Analyst/IT Business Architect) Lead on the project
direction and guidance for the SA team.* This role should be able to
participate in a lead role as well as a member of a project team. This
position requires *hands on efforts as well as providing direction for
analysis, planning, Use Case development, test data coordination,
development support, and test support*. This position also interacts daily
with the business partners so good communication skills are required.
SA Job Requirements -
*Requirements analysis, use case creation and decomposition*, documenting
and supporting all types of applications consistent with established
specifications and business requirements
-Lead analyst project team to achieve key business objectives
- Lead large, complex projects to achieve key business objectives
- Collaborate with the team on *application architecture design* and
- Develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business
- Provide alternate design solutions along with project estimates
- Design and implement application enhancements in collaboration with
- Ability to solve complex production issues
-Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
- Participates in the development of business strategy
-Translates highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a
variety of audiences
-Influences senior leadership to adopt new ideas, products, and/or
- Will be expected to function as a *mentor for junior analysts*, providing
assistance as needed
- Will be expected to handle smaller projects completely on their own,
including interactions with other teams and 3rd parties for design and
- Post-graduate degree in applicable area of expertise or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience with the System Development Life Cycle
- 5+ years of relational database experience desirable
- Experience writing and executing functional specifications
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
- Proficiency with MS Visio
- Healthcare Industry experience
- Pega Certification Level CBA, Pega Framework CPM experience a must.
Click here to view full job description and
(Guest users can also apply)
eJobsVille.com - For The Best Tech Jobs In Town
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.