Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
Send me profiles at *vam...@compuga.com <vam...@compuga.com>*
*Job Description: *
*Job Designation : Senior IT Data Architect*
*Location :* San Ramon, CA
*Contract :* 6 months+
*Position Summary: *
The qualified and motivated candidate selected for this position will be
responsible for building and refining data architecture in a complex
distributed data environment. Responsible for the analysis and design of
this environment, focusing on and supporting data modeling, integration
architecture and other related services.
*Essential Functions *
1. Partners with Business and IT groups to design and implement data and
information solutions that meet or exceed organizational initiatives and
are consistent with enterprise architectural standards.
2. Participates in supporting the development and update of enterprise
architectural strategies, standards, processes and tools.
3. Partners with IT teams to gain consensus, and to establish and
implement application architecture standards, policies and direction that
utilize the Bank of the West information assets.
4. Ensures compliance with all architecture directions and standards
through cross organization consulting and direct involvement in development
5. Develops and documents artifacts and templates in the chosen tool
6. Understand the Project Proposal and assist the team in analyzing how
the new system or functionality can be integrated in the environment,
identifying existing systems, concepts, possible data sources and issues
7. Develop, validate and communicate modeling solutions, including both
relational and dimensional models
8. Analyze data-related systems integration opportunities and challenges
9. Ensure solution designs address performance requirements and
reusability , availability, integrity and security challenges, and business
10. Partners directly with the Data Architect, clients, ETL developers,
other technical data warehouse team members and database administrators to
design and develop high performing databases and maintain consistent data
11. Create conceptual data models that need to be validated with Business
Users for current projects as well as other impacted projects
*Desired Skills and Experience: *
· BS degree in Exact Area: Systems Analysis, Computer Science,
Software Engineering, or Information Systems
*Required Experience *
· 9-10 years' experience in a data architect role with deep
knowledge of Enterprise Data Architecture concepts.
*Required Skills *
· Expertise in Relational Data Models (conceptual, logical and
physical data models), Dimensional Data Models, Data Dictionary and
· Expertise in implementing operational data stores and real time
· Experience implementing MDM solutions. Strong System Integrations
and Business Intelligence project experience
· Familiarity with Retail and Commercial banking, Mortgage and
Dealer lending concepts desired
· Experience with Development Methodologies, Databases Platforms
(Teradata, Oracle/ SQLServer), including SQL Commands and Project Manager
· Expertise in Data Modeling tools (ERwin/Model Manager)
· Superior relationship management, consultative, presentation, and
· Sound leadership, negotiation, critical thinking, and
project/time management skills
Thanks & Regards,
39138 Fremont Blvd Suite 201 Fremont CA 94538
*619-639-2353*, vam...@compuga.com, www.compuga.com
* GTalk/YIM: vamshi.staffing*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.