Hi Partner,

I have Java Developer position for your consultant, if anyone is available
please inform me ASAP.

Job title : Java Developer

Location: Provo, UT

Duration: 3-6 month contract

* Need someone local to UT or in and around to UT. *

*Inperson required.*

*Summary:* Our client is looking for a number of solid Java developers with
a passion for Object Oriented Design and Development to join their growing
team. They are looking for candidates with varying skill levels to help
primarily with back end coding. This is NOT a UI role candidates with heavy
UI experience are likely not the right fit.

*Candidates should have solid experience developing command line utilities.*

Candidates must have a solid understanding of distributed systems and
databases *(SQL/MySQL)* and have strong algorithm skills.

This role is intended for self-starters developers who can take ownership
of the tasks assigned and deliver high quality code on time.

*Required Skills:*

1. 3+ years' recent experience with Java

2. 3+ years' recent experience with MS SQL and/or MySQL

3. 3+ years in Object Oriented Design and Development

4. Bachelor's Degree (preferably in a technology related field)

Tim Poole | K-Source INC

 tim@k <t...@tammina.com>sourceinc.com

gtalk : tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>|