I have UI Engineer position for your consultant, if anyone is available
please inform me ASAP.
*Role : UI Engineer / Web Developer / Front End Developer (Tech Lead) .*
*Location : Pleasenton, CA*
*Duration: 9 month contract*
*Need someone local to CA.*
You will be responsible for guiding a team of web developers to deliver a
consumer experience that will be intuitive and engaging. The desired
candidate will have an excellent understanding and hands-on experience
building high volume web and mobile products and platforms.
· Owns user experience for the web and/or mobile software
product(s) supporting the business opportunity.
· Defines and develops UX/UI for new features per business
requirements, and enhances existing web and mobile assets.
· Applies creative design, analytical and problem solving skills to
design and develop consumer experiences that meet aesthetic, functional and
· Has the ability to take an empathetic view of the user, and to
interpret that into a systematic design solution.
· Collaborates with engineering teams on design & development
· Identifies user requirements and translates it into design
· Develops and delivers front end-design assets (graphics, XAML,
Ruby on Rails).
· Provides technical leadership to a small team of UX/UI developers.
· Has a strong grasp of integrating application front-ends with
server-side code and Web Services / APIs.
· Promptly resolves design deficiencies and defects reported by key
stakeholders and quality assurance resources.
· Actively supports an agile approach and operates as a core
member of an Agile Scrum team including interfacing with key business
· Participates in all Scrum ceremonies including daily stand-ups,
iteration planning, iteration demos and retrospectives.
· Ability to work in a priority-driven environment, managing
multiple and changingtasks.
· 9+ years of experience developing the UX for Web-based and/or
Mobile applications with progressively increasing responsibilities.
· 4+ years experience leading project teams of Web / Mobile
Developers to produce dynamic consumer-facing products. Portfolio of work
that displays these skills.
· eCommerce and/or payment products experience is a strong plus.
· Development experience using object oriented techniques.
· Understanding of multi-tier, client-side and server-side
development patterns, tools, and technologies.
· Extensive experience interfacing with Web Services, specifically
REST and/or SOAP APIs.
· Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser and
cross-platform issues (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome).
· Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment is required.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Self starter with excellent interpersonal, motivational and
· 4 year degree in computer science, engineering, graphic design,
or related discipline.
Tim Poole | K-Source INC
gtalk : tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.