*Job Title: C/Unix Developer*
*Location: Indianapolis, IN 46204*
*Contract: 6 months with a strong possibility of extension or permanent
*Representative Duties Include:*
· Under general direction, develops and maintains data processing
applications which meet customer business needs
· Codes, tests and implements computer programs in developmental
and maintenance modes
· Defines system requirements and priorities with customers and
ensures that daily needs are met
· Develops system and programming specifications
· Designs data processing solutions based on business need and
· Researches and resolves application production problems
· Monitors application performance and performs run time
· Prepares system documentation
· Minimum two years of work experience in C/UNIX
· Experience in healthcare industry
· Work related experience in these technologies required: C, UNIX,
SQL, and Oracle.
· Work related experience in these technologies helpful: scripting
tools (K-Shell, C-Shell, UNIX, Oracle, etc.)
· Experience with Systems development life cycle
· College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong communication skills
*Contact Name: Zaid Mohammed*
*How to Apply: To apply for this posting please send your resume to
z...@shstinc.com <z...@shstinc.com> or call on 412-450-1316 Ext: 115*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.