*Duration: 6 months*
*They will do a SKYPE interview; does not have to be local*
- Experience in developing or architecting solutions in these
technologies is required
- Required: Tibco BW, SQL, TIBCO EMS, IBM MQ, Java, Enterprise Java
Beans (EJB), WebServices, Servlets, Struts , JSP, JSTL and Custom tags,
Unified Modeling Language (UML), Multi-threaded Architecture. Able to Work
with distributed teams (on shore and off).
- Educated to a minimum of Degree level in a Technology discipline and
possessing 4 or more years experience in development or implementation of
large scale critical infrastructure projects, as well as experience of
designing and modeling complex commercial real-time and high availability
- Ability to independently problem solve and be self-directed, having
attention to details, and the ability to capture, organize and analyze
- Excellent knowledge of distributed computing technologies especially
in the eCommerce/Internet space.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.