We have an opening for an iOS Developers. If you are interested, please
send me some times to speak with you today along with the best number to
reach you on. In addition, if you know anyone that would be a fit, please
feel free to send them my contact information provided below. I look
forward to hearing back from you soon!

Job Title: iOS Developers
Location: San Francisco & Columbus, CA & OH
Duration: 12 months

Description -  iOS Developer
Locations:  Minneapolis, Columbus -and- San Francisco
Skill Set:  Mobile - Objective C / iPhone
Years of Experience:  5 - 7 years

* Hands-On (Good software engineering experience of 7+ years, Coding iOS
for 2+ years - knowing multiple version of iOS versions/devices & Android
* Experienced - Must have produced reasonably a complicated [more than
multiple-men team working for multiple-months] App and owned more than 25%
of critical functionality area of one or more iPhone/Android Apps
* Estimate reasonably well (less error margin, Velocity in Agile terms of
70%+ or better)
* Able to provide solutions 'App-wide'
* Self managed and able to manage Jr/Mid-level
* Experience of working in teams & communicate/report to
Leads/Architects/Management or Customers
* Domain Knowledge of Retail or similar fields
* Collaborate with with the SA/BA and be able to explain internals in
Business terms
* Learn from Experts and keep getting better
* Passionate about Smartphones and Apps
* Mastered Concepts (OOP, Mobile frameworks/internals, threading, database,
API, UI, Memory Management, Location, Camera)
* Experienced (iOS folks experienced on C++ in the past, Android folks
experienced on Java in the past)
* Quality Conscious
* Fast, Careful and Methodical coders
* Understand Design Patterns and Best Practices

Best Regards
Altaf Khan
Addon Technologies Inc,17197 N. Laurel Park Dr,Suite # 513,Livonia, MI
E-mail: ,Direct 734 956 4737 Ext:169|
Gtalk & Yahoo: sameer5321