Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
*Job Title: **PeopleSoft Business Analyst - General Ledger *
*Location: **Atlanta, GA*
*Duration: 6 to **12 Months Contract*
*Primary Skills: ERP,PEOPLESOFT, GL*
* Solid mid junior Functional PS 9.1 GL experience 3-5 years (journal
entries, such as SLA or debits/credits) in an implementation mode.
* 80% Functional 20% technical configuration; knows tables
* Exposure to high volume GL entries a big plus as the process millions
of PO, requisitions and AP entries that post to the GL.
* NO multi-currency required.
* Strong focus on GL business processes from work history.
*PeopleSoft Business Analyst - General Ledger*
* Summary Job Description:*
Apply functional PeopleSoft knowledge along with Accounting and Treasury
knowledge to the design and customization of PeopleSoft and related
applications to meet the company's requirements. Understands content,
processes and procedures associated with implementing and maintaining
PeopleSoft Financials. Writes functional requirements, develops and
implements test plans, and works with production issues. Serves as subject
matter expert associated in the PeopleSoft functional areas of General
Ledger and Cash Management. Understands common business analysis tools and
methodologies and is able to apply them to solve problems.
* Facilitates the process of gathering and documenting user/project
* Responsible for providing expertise and best practice recommendations
to operations and accounting staff
* Must have an excellent functional knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials -
GL and CM modules as well as the business processes that are required for
* Must have hands on Implementation experience on PeopleSoft Financials
version 8.9 or higher.
* Preferred to have an accounting background to be able to work closely
with Accounting Staff and translate system language to Business users and
* Responsible for creating systems test plans and then ultimately
performing systems testing for assigned change requests, tax updates and
* Must be able to perform 2nd level support of PeopleSoft in GL & CM to
include understanding error messages, know how to identify data errors, and
understand common processing errors
* Must have ability to build design documents based on meetings, JAD
sessions or other requirements gathering tools, with developers and
* Familiar with interfacing large amounts of data into and out of
PeopleSoft (2.5 to 3 million rows daily)
* Experience building Conversion processes to bring large amounts of
Legacy data in and out of the PeopleSoft system (millions of rows per file)
* Must have the ability to analyze current business processes and build
current process model diagrams and make recommendations on changes to
* Must be able to transfer knowledge to super users and operations
* 8+ years of Business Analysis experience
* 6+ years of PeopleSoft Financial related experience including Fresh
implementation and upgrades
* Excellent communication and facilitation skills
* Excellent presentation skills
* Excellent analysis and troubleshooting skills
* Ability to develop and maintain consensus across diverse and
potentially conflicting stakeholder groups
* Ability to work with a diverse range of skill sets from operations
staff to field Financial staff and 3rd party vendors
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.