*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable , then please
send me your updated resume to kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com
*Position : Oracle EBS Consultant*
*Location : Broomfield CO*
*Duration : 6 Months*
*Interview : Phone/Skype*
*Individual will be responsible for Application Support, data modeling,
design and development in Oracle technologies. We are looking for an
individual with technical expertise with release R12 in the areas of
Financial Management specifically experience with Procure-to-Pay).
Job Description (includes but is not limited to the following)
· Detailed technical troubleshooting of day to day production
· Work on application development projects as well as enhancements
and maintenance of existing applications
· Application architecture and design
· Data modeling
· Development of Stored Procedures, Triggers, PL/SQL programs,
Workflows, Forms, Reports, Interfaces
· Participate in integrated system-level tests to comparing actual
results with expected results
· In depth knowledge of seeded Oracle Applications organization and
underlying data structures, including Finance APIs
· Proficient with SQL Plus, Toad, SQL Navigator, Developer Forms &
Reports and Clearcase
· Demonstrated proficiency in analyzing SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle
Forms within the context of Oracle eBusiness Suite
· Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL development, stored procedures and
triggers, analyzing query plans and query tuning, partitioning, optimizer
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment coordinating with
internal customers to help support and enhance business systems
· Experience in designing and developing high volume transaction
· Experience with Oracle Web Application Programming using PL/SQL
8. Experience with UNIX Shell Scripting Role is anticipated to last for up
to 24 months
· 4-year degree in Information Systems, Engineering or related
field or equivalent related experience
*Additional Desired skills: XML, OAF, .Net, SharePoint, Cold Fusion, SQL
Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services, VBA, VSTO,
Visual Studio, MS Access.
*(Technical Recruiter) *
*| IDC Technologies | *
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 Voice : 408-457-9399 ext
2092 | **kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com*<kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>*
[image: Description: Untitled]
*Gtalk :- kailash.ramyinfotech*
In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager Raj
Kiran at 408-868-5134 /rajki...@idctechnologies.com
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.