*Hi *
*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable , then please
send me your updated resume to kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com

*Position                :               Oracle EBS Consultant*

*Location               :               Broomfield CO*

*Duration              :               6 Months*

*Interview            :               Phone/Skype*

*Job Description:*

*Individual will be responsible for Application Support, data modeling,
design and development in Oracle technologies. We are looking for an
individual with technical expertise with release R12 in the areas of
Financial Management specifically experience with Procure-to-Pay).

Job Description (includes but is not limited to the following)

·         Detailed technical troubleshooting of day to day production

·         Work on application development projects as well as enhancements
and maintenance of existing applications

·         Application architecture and design

·         Data modeling

·         Development of Stored Procedures, Triggers, PL/SQL programs,
Workflows, Forms, Reports, Interfaces

·         Participate in integrated system-level tests to comparing actual
results with expected results

·         In depth knowledge of seeded Oracle Applications organization and
underlying data structures, including Finance APIs

·         Proficient with SQL Plus, Toad, SQL Navigator, Developer Forms &
Reports and Clearcase

·         Demonstrated proficiency in analyzing SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle
Workflow, HTML, Javascript, XML Publisher, Oracle Scheduler, TKPROF and
Forms within the context of Oracle eBusiness Suite

·         Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL development, stored procedures and
triggers, analyzing query plans and query tuning, partitioning, optimizer

·         Ability to work in a fast-paced environment coordinating with
internal customers to help support and enhance business systems

·         Experience in designing and developing high volume transaction
based systems.

·         Experience with Oracle Web Application Programming using PL/SQL
8. Experience with UNIX Shell Scripting Role is anticipated to last for up
to 24 months

·         4-year degree in Information Systems, Engineering or related
field or equivalent related experience

*Additional Desired skills: XML, OAF, .Net, SharePoint, Cold Fusion, SQL
Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services, VBA, VSTO,
Visual Studio, MS Access.

*kailash Negi*

*(Technical Recruiter) *

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CC955C.19DC7570]*

*| IDC Technologies | *

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 Voice : 408-457-9399 ext
2092 |  **kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com*<kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>*
|**www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

[image: Description: Untitled]
*YIM:-     kailash_ramyinfotech*

*Gtalk :-  kailash.ramyinfotech*
In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  Raj
Kiran at  408-868-5134 /rajki...@idctechnologies.com