I have SAP Business Analyst position for your consultant, if anyone is
available please inform me ASAP.
Role : SAP Business Analyst
Work Location : Islandia, NY
The BSA is responsible for coordination between Business and Technical team
to ensure Business Requirements are gathered and satisfied. Performs or
assists with the following activities within his or her functional area of
expertise: business processes and requirements, fit/gap/manual analysis,
functional specifications, configuration, master data design, functional
testing, cutover and post go live stabilization.
* In conjunction with the Business, analyze and design new business
* Identify and define detailed product requirements and use cases.
* Set up and maintain the Requirements Traceability Matrix in
compliance with IT controls.
* Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases to the
designers, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the
* Assist in translating requirements and use cases into test
conditions and expected results for product, performance, and user
* Delivery of SAP and other system configuration based on the project
* Ensures high quality of build solution through unit testing of build
objects prior to entering the testing phase of the project with the target
of low defect rates.
* Timely and complete resolution of defects identified.
Leverage SME, Business Work Stream leads knowledge and experience to ensure
that the build reflects adequately the design as agreed.
Specifically, in the SAP space, we're looking for:
· Experience with the following SAP functionality:
o Quotes, contracts, invoices
o Bill plans
o Revenue recognition
o Value contracts and release orders
o Applying credit card payments
o Interface with external systems, e.g. LMS (Learning Management System)
Tim Poole | K-Source INC
gtalk : tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.