Hope you are doing great today!!!

This is Imtiaz from Techleap Systems.

I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.

I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.

Please do respond back to /

*Position:*        Sr SharePoint developer

*Duration:*     Long Term

*Location:*        Austin, TX

·         3+ years of experience with Microsoft SharePoint technologies (SP
2010, SP 2007, WSS3.0)

·         3+ years of experience with custom SharePoint Development (custom
web parts, branding) using SharePoint Object Model, SharePoint Designer and
Studio are a big plus.

·         5+ years of experience with C#,ASP.NET <>

·         Have advanced knowledge of custom Master Page development in

·          Experience with .NET Framework 3.5 and higher

·         Migration experience from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010 and
be very familiar with different migration approaches.

·         Strong understanding of what needs to be done to rebuild/deploy
custom built applications built in SharePoint 2007 and move them
to SharePoint 2010 with Custom Web Parts that run using
external data sources.

·         Thorough knowledge of Web related technologies such as HTML, CSS,
JavaScript,Web Services, XML, AJAX, J Query.

*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below. *

*Full Name: *

*Current Location, City and State: *

*Mobile and Home Phone No: *

*Email ID: *

*US work authorization: *

*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*

*Highest Educational degree: *

*Overall years of experience*

*Currently on a project: *

*Willingness to relocate across US:  *

*Expertise & Skills Sets:*

  *Total IT Experience in Years: *

  *Interview Availability:*

  *Available to join from* (*Availability)*:

  *Skype Id:*

  *Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*

*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
to me.*

Thanks & Regards,

Technical Recruiter

*214-716-0310 (Off) X2380*

* <>*

*Techleap Systems*

Colinas Business Park

4324 N Beltline Rd,

Suite: 100 C,

Irving, TX 75038. <>

[image: Description: Description: Description: signature-logo]