Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Techleap Systems.
I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imtiaz4techl...@gmail.com /
*Position:* SFDC (Sales Force) - CRM Lead Developer
*Duration:* 12 Months
*Location:* Whippany, NJ
* Facilitate and guide the requirement definition workshop with the
key client application users;
* Lead requirement gathering efforts (Business Process/Business
Requirements/Legacy Systems/Application Mapping) for SFDC/SERVICEMAX;
· Transform business requirements to clear and comprehensive
* Optimize the application (Workflow/Configuration related
* Provide necessary inputs to Test Lead & validate test plans and
* Be responsible for the testing of individual components developed;
* Lead the deployment effort after production cutover;
* Be responsible for post-production end-user support;
* Provided technology leadership to developers, and advise managers
and stakeholders, helping them understand the architectural vision
* Carry the overall responsibility for project documentation,
including appropriate filing of documentation and retrieval mechanisms.
Documentation will include
· coding standards and quality processes.
*The selected candidate is required to possess the following:*
* Minimum of two plus years current experience in SFDC data models
and mobile SFDC Touch Application
* At least Five (5+) years' CRM experience , minimum 2+ in SFDC
* Strong knowledge of Life Science (Pharma) -Sales Business Process
and Service Business Process.
* Extensive experience with Configuring and Developing custom
objects, layouts, reports, CLM functions in SFDC platform.
* Experienced in data analysis and migration of CRM data from legacy
systems into SFDC;
* Experienced in Force.com Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visual
force, Force.com API.
* Be able to analyze the CRM Data and develop data migration plans
from legacy systems into SFDC Platform
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to
articulate concepts and ideas related to assigned projects and customer
* Well organized, results oriented and eager to tackle difficult
* Self-motivated with high degree of initiative and excellent
follow-up skills, along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
* Strong teamwork skills with the ability to work in
cross-functional, global teams as well as independently;
* Master in Oracle PL SQL with ability to quickly write new
procedures and packages.
* Experience in designing, developing and cloud-based integrations
* SAP - ERP Application or Siebel CRM Application experience
* *SFDC Certification*
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below. *
*Full Name: *
*Current Location, City and State: *
*Mobile and Home Phone No: *
*Email ID: *
*US work authorization: *
*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*
*Highest Educational degree: *
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project: *
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Expertise & Skills Sets:*
*Total IT Experience in Years: *
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
Thanks & Regards,
*214-716-0310 (Off) X2380*
Colinas Business Park
4324 N Beltline Rd,
Suite: 100 C,
Irving, TX 75038.
[image: Description: Description: Description: signature-logo]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.