Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Techleap Systems.
I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imtiaz4techl...@gmail.com /
*Position:* Systems Analyst Architect Consultant
*Duration:* Long Term
*Location:* Quincy, MA
* NEED SKILL MATRIX FOR THE BELOW . COUPLE OF PROJECTS ON FINANCIAL
* The skill matrix is the candidate has to show how many years'
experience they have with each required skill set and a brief note on how
they used it in their previous projects.
* They also need to rate themselves on a scale of 1 to 10. Ten being
the highest. The bullet points are the required skills.
* Take responsibility and ownership for the technical architecture,
technical resource requirements, and all technical deliverables
* Architect changes to the global *Linux/UNIX* environment and
prepare the necessary documentation so that the solution can be
transitioned to the support organization.
* Have expert knowledge of *server, virtualization, network and
enterprise storage technologies.*
* Participate in the implementation of agreed upon solutions and
* Serve as a primary technical contact on projects, as assigned.
* Troubleshoot technical issues, using various internal and external
* Generate innovative approaches and solutions to recurring tasks or
* Document technical problems, resolutions, and processes for
assigned tasks and projects.
* Participate in post-mortem process for problems as appropriate.
* Experience following formal procedures for change and incident
* The Solutions Architect ("Architect") is a senior technical
resource and the expert responsible for the scope and design of systems.
* The Architect must have a complete understanding of the business
and technical requirements to design and develop a successful solution.
* The Architect ensures the overall quality of the system
architecture design, implementation, testing and deployment.
* This includes ensuring that the solution design and delivery meet
the customer's business and functional requirements.
* The Architect also mentors other consultants on project teams.
* They participate in defining company processes, procedures, and
best practices related to systems and solutions engineering.
* They operate independently with only high level direction.
* This candidate must have the ability to demonstrate a broad
knowledge level across multiple areas of information technology.
* The candidate will also be involved as a key team member on
strategic or enterprise-wide technology issues.
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below. *
*Full Name: *
*Current Location, City and State: *
*Mobile and Home Phone No: *
*Email ID: *
*US work authorization: *
*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*
*Highest Educational degree: *
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project: *
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Expertise & Skills Sets:*
*Total IT Experience in Years: *
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
Thanks & Regards,
*214-716-0310 (Off) X2380*
Colinas Business Park
4324 N Beltline Rd,
Suite: 100 C,
Irving, TX 75038.
[image: Description: Description: Description: signature-logo]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.