Hope you are doing great today!!!

This is Imtiaz from Techleap Systems.

I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.

I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.

Please do respond back to /

*Position:*        Senior Solutions Architect*/* Senior Technical Advisor /

*Duration:*     6 months

*Location:*        Park Ridge, NJ

·         Client's storage infrastructure is being managed by TCS. This
resident will report to the client manager that also manages TCS.

·         This resident will provide operational oversight, subject matter
expertise, and guidance to the TCS team.

·         Personality is a key component; must not be confrontational,
should be supportive and provide guidance.

·         This resident will not have hands-on access to client's systems,
but will need to be technically competent in these technologies.

·         Previous recent hands-on experience is mandatory.

·         This person need to review and challenge SAN operations
procedures by TCS in order to prevent outages.

·         This person does not need formal Project Management experience
but must be able to handle issue tracking, situation management, and be

·         Must be able to make recommendations to the client on where
improvements can be made.

·         The resident will also be expected to manage the support of the
Commvault environment after the current Commvault resident leaves.

*Mandatory experience:*

·         Brocade to MDS migration

·         MDS implementation

·         SAN Storage management (VNX, XIV, Netapp)

·         Backup management

*Nice to have:*

Commvault experience

*Skills EMC Core:*                               VNX,

*Skills EMC BRS:*

*Skills EMC Software:*

*Skills EMC Multivendor:*               NetApp, IBM,

*Skills Repl Software:*

*Skills Database:*

*Skills Cloud:*

*Skills OS/Applications:*

*Skills SAN Switches:*                       Brocade,

*Skills Multivendor BRS:*

*Skills Other*

*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below. *

*Full Name: *

*Current Location, City and State: *

*Mobile and Home Phone No: *

*Email ID: *

*US work authorization: *

*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*

*Highest Educational degree: *

*Overall years of experience*

*Currently on a project: *

*Willingness to relocate across US:  *

*Expertise & Skills Sets:*

  *Total IT Experience in Years: *

  *Interview Availability:*

  *Available to join from* (*Availability)*:

  *Skype Id:*

  *Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*

*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
to me.*

Thanks & Regards,

Technical Recruiter

*214-716-0310 (Off) X2380*

* <>*

*Techleap Systems*

Colinas Business Park

4324 N Beltline Rd,

Suite: 100 C,

Irving, TX 75038. <>

[image: Description: Description: Description: signature-logo]