Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description.

Please reply at

between us and the end client.

PHP Developer W/SVN
Schaumburg, IL
6 months + extensions

*Must Haves:*Sr. PHP Development- strong in UI graphical imagery
Very Strong SVN for Source Control and Deployment into Production
Very strong CSS3
Very strong HTML5
Oracle Database backend
SQL coding experience

The project is concerning their LTE Wave 3 project, band 5 installations,
and remedy reporting. The position is 80% heads down developing,
coding and performance
tuning with SQL and PLSQL. The other 20% involves stand up meetings every
morning as well as scrum meetings discussion backlog due to the agile
environment. The team is building a dashboard related to LTE and site data
(basically a new data warehouse). The backlog is growing and creating more
work for the team. Will need to provide technical expertise to junior team
members and consult with other.

Chris Brown | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Direct: 203-652-1444*123