My name is Nish Parker and I'm an IT recruiter at Droisys. Our records show
that you are an experienced IT professional with experience relevant to one
of my current contract openings.

*Please send an email to n...@droisys.com <n...@droisys.com>*

Full Name:

Contact #'s:

E-mail Address:

Current Location:

VISA Status:

How soon you can Join:

Willing to Relocate:

Expected Annual Salary:

Interview Time Slot:

*Oracle Financials/Projects Consultant (R12, Project Accounting, Core
Financials) *

*Client Name *

*URN # / Sign off Number *

*Exact Location (City\State) *

Houston, TX

*Duration of assignment *

*(Months) *

*9-12+ Months *

*On going Project *

*Yes *

*Number of Resources # *

1 Onsite

*Start Date *

*Position Title, *

*Oracle r12 Project Accounting Functional Consultant *

*Primary or Mandatory Skills *

· Around 8 Yrs. of experience in Oracle EBS as a techno functional

· Consultant in the areas of Oracle FIN & PA.

· Key Skills: *Oracle Application*, *Project Accounting*, *OAF, Reports, PL
/ SQL, Oracle FIN *

· Should have hands on experience in R12 in PA Project Costing and Billing.

· Should have worked on at least 2 implementation project in PA

· Should have delivered RICE components end to end.

· Project Management and budget handling experience would be beneficial

· Experience working the Supply Chain, Manufacturing would be viewed

· Two plus fill life cycle implementations R12 preferred

*Detail Job Description *

*(R & R) *

· Ability to conduct detailed business requirements and perform a fit gap
to Oracle functionality

· Ability to conduct Unit, CRP and UAT testing

· Ability to develop MD50 functional specifications

· Knowledge of other Oracle Financial applications a strong plus (AP, GL,

· Strong financial process knowledge

· Gathers process redesign requirements;

· Builds expertise in interface and data conversion requirements,
capabilities and limitations, and setup and configuration issues associated
with product modules in specialty area(s) (Business)

*Remarks *

· Strong interpersonal, influencing and leadership skills and team work

· Strong oral and written communication skills

· Must be self-motivated, and able to work in a fast paced dynamic

· Finance or Accounting Degree highly preferred

· Demonstrated skill at requirements gathering

Nish Parker

Email: n...@droisys.com |

4800 Patrick Henry Drive | Santa Clara |  CA | 95054

Desk: 408-874-8333 x 214 / Cell: 408-543-9574